Skip to main content

Hunter: Looks like there is a new product on Androtics website

From the description it looks like a possible Turn Up the Heat replacement.

"Unlike our other androstenone based formulas, Hunter does NOT use “buffers” that reduce, soften or refine the androstenone effect. Hunter contains raw androstenone and priming molecules only.

It was designed to help men take on one a more blatant, primordial masculine role, and be accepted for it. That’s a tall order in today’s social environment.

Hunter was also made to help address one of the questions we get constantly “How do I get back the physical intensity I originally had in my long term relationship?”

Hunter uses priming molecules that increase psychological acceptance of the very unsafe for work, but oh so very appropriate for the “bedroom & bar room safe” androstenone effect."


I am curious to try this but I wish they had used atleast TAC which can be a buffer but is great for the bedroom.
 

Comments