Skip to main content

Chamber-36 seems to be very attractive but requires congruency

I am really loving Chamber-36 and especially using it when meeting new people and traveling. It seems to help get through difficult situations when dealing with people with slightly more ease than would otherwise be possible. There are also spontaneous smiles from women in their 20s, and looks of awe once in a while that took me aback a couple times. I find that the effects are more noticeable when I am dressed better, as in more formal clothes than casual. Its very A314 like in that respect.

It also seems to make conversation easier even with strangers. I think its not very sexual, which is a huge plus, when interacting with strangers, as it keeps the shields lower. It also seems to make me more forward with a desire to engage.

All in all a great product when in a new situation around new people. I find that 1 drop (0.03 ml, I transferred to a dropper bottle) to be sufficient for effects that last all day when not sweating. The smell is really unique and not like any tranditional cologne but I don't smell any pheromone type smell from it even after many hours. The smell is linear and doesn't change too much on skin.

Ofcourse I have already dropped it and spilled almost half of it, so need to repurchase. But I will say that this is one of the most uniquely interesting product in the market, smell wise and also effects wise. Definitely worth a try by everyone who are tired and bored of the same old variations of the same old phermones in a commercial cologne type scent.

Comments