Skip to main content

Some info about Casanova

I was having some shipping problems with my Casanova order and the owner of S1CK called to resolve these and had a chance to get some more information from him about the product. It seems to be designed to be less Alpha or VIP than Alpha Q, to make it more appealing to younger women. It's made to enhance the conversational and connection aspect and was found to cause jealousy, competitiveness among women, and lead to imprinting, as they want to have you just for themselves.

All this seems very encouraging but need to see how it pans out in my testing. Lately AQ has really risen in my esteem and it only took a year for me to understand the vibe that its truly communicating. I can be really slow sometimes.

I am hoping that Casanova behaves like the spray version of Nude with a hint of AQ, imprinting in long term, but also exciting in the moment to support flirting behavior. We shall see.

Comments