Skip to main content

Casanova observations

I have to stick to using 1-2 sprays. Any more than 2 sprays on me seems to be overwhelming, but most likely due to smell rather than pheromones. I don't know how anyone can go with the recommended dosage on the website of 4 sprays.

The sprays also create a vapory mist and a large part of the sprays just disperses into the air around you and not end up on your body, so not sure what counts as 1 spray. I have tried spraying under the shirt to prevent that as much as possible.

Effects wise, men and women who know me are eager to chat, smile, acknowledge and be friendly, somewhat like what I imagine a spray version of Nude would be like.

It also seems to be somewhat attractive towards blonde women, probably because its not very -none heavy.

It doesn't have the eyes on me effects, like it was with Hunted in my initial trials.

With Hunted, the effects showed soon in my trials and were blatant when it clicked dosage wise.

But Hunted "felt" heavy pheromone and cologne wise, and I much prefer the smell of Casanova cologne which seems fresher and has a pineapple like note.

Casanova is not as attractive, or even as respect oriented as AlphaQ, but my impressions are still very early, and my perception might evolve with continued usage.

My use case is typically in coffee shops, gym, work, and just out and about like grocery stores etc, so not a bar or nightclub type situation yet. I need to test it longer and in more varied situations.

Comments