Skip to main content

Unresistible Initial Review

Purchased the new Unresistible product from their website at https://unresistible.com/

The website looks good and 9 pheromones chosen also looks respectable. I am wondering if it is another creation of Chris in the background, as he has been behind many products sold by other companies, like Luv Essentials, Love Potion etc. Most of his creations usually contain 9-10 pheromones. Anyway, no way or need for me to confirm this as I am more interseted in how it works.

It came unscented and the guideline was to apply 1 cm-square on wrists. This equates to 0.155 inch-square of area. If this was a circle it would equate to 0.44 inch in diameter. As a comparison, the diameter of a penny is 0.75 inch and a dime is 0.705 inch.

Since it came in a roller bottle that we tend to roll on our wrists, I think its better to find out what is a good length of roll we need to apply.

The head of the roll when connected with the skin leaves a trail of liquid about 0.125 inch wide. So, to get 0.155 inch-square of liquid we need to roll a length of ~1.25 inch!

My first few trials show a couple things. The recommended dose is not working for me. I might be overdosing as I get a heavy feeling in my head and see some avoidance. The smell is really hard to wash off and I can smell it even after washing with soap. It takes 2-3 soap washes to get it off completely.

So, it definitely has pheromones. The only question is whether it is for me and brings anything new in terms of reactions. I plan to try lower doses, maybe 1 inch length, or 0.5 inch length and see if that helps produce anything.

 

Comments