Skip to main content

A314 From Androtics.com review

I purchased A314 from the new Androtics.com website after having not used A314 for close to 5 years now. The last batch I purchased was very inconsistent and had a harsh effect that just seemed to annoy the people around me and didn't make me any friends, or followers.

This new batch of A314 though is good. Its still very early to tell the long term effects around people but so far what has jumped out to me are the following:

  • Makes you seem older and more mature - starkly obvious effect - I get noticed by older people, seem to have a natural in with them. This is big change for me compared to the Nude based mixes which make me seem younger. I think this will be the single most important reason for younger people who want to seem wiser beyond their years to use A314.
  • Enhances the qualities of other softer attractive mixes but changes them to be noticed more by older crowd - Trying it with Nude made some women give me googly eyes and pay attention to my facial features more while in conversation. When used with the attractive Hypnotica + Dirty Primitive (at 3:1) mix, random people were acknowledging me and smiling at me as if they knew me. - This feature of enhancing other mixes was one of the best qualities of A314 of yore and I am glad to see that it is preserved or been brought back.
  • Eager to speak my mind - I am very eager to speak my mind in professional situtations, not aggressively or defensively, but calmly and assertively without arrogance (which surprised me).
  • I feel taller - some alpha mixes have the tendency to make me feel taller than I actually am. I also feel like I occupy more space and my breathing is more relaxed.
  • Confident guys want to keep talking to me and engage me - Strangely forward reactions from guys in trying to say good things about me to my face.
  • Romantic with GF - There is an easy romantic aura that makes my GF clingy but haven't seen too many unsolicited attraction signs. There is also less of an argumentative mood as can be with high -none and other irritating mixes.
Overall, I feel that this A314 has recovered some of its old sheen. The fact that its made its long lost effects known to me within few weeks gives me hope that it is back, if not all the way back.

One of the powers of old A314 was enhancing -none based mixes like TUTH, IJ, Pheroproof etc, in a club type environment, but that's something that I haven't been able to test so far.

I am happy with how its matching up well with Nude, and Nude Alpha, and Hypnotica
+Dirty Primitve mixes and enhancing them even though its leaning them towards slightly older crowd. I will keep testing more in professional situations too, to see if it enhances respectful attention and follow the leader vibe.
 

Comments