Skip to main content

Hunted review: Best evolution of Pheromone Proof

I was a huge fan of pheromone proof when it was released due to its consistency with attraction. My observation was that 80% of the time that I would go out wearing it, I would get atleast one very overt workable reaction, and even without that reaction, it was still a perfect product for an attention whore, like myself. Plus it was great with guys as well, very buddy-buddy.

MX292/MX353 were good mixes, but to me still not at the same level as MX101/Pheromone Proof. I also tested the UF series but didn't quite have the same reactions or success with those, although MX395 was good.

Based on my tests with Hunted, I feel like we may finally have a product that has Pheromone Proof beat. And whats quite incredible is that it seems to achieve those results during daytime, something that I have been looking for years now with varying success with other products.

It seems to create an aura of attractiveness and sexuality thats accepted and not offensive so as to be ignored or to repel anyone. There is a lot of intrigue created and women are quick to look and smile and acknowledge.

GF is extremely sexual and forward and wanting to initiate in a way thats unlike any other product. This effect has also been very consistent. Only two other products have done that with her, Nude Alpha and SOB, but with these products its more like sex is a given and it naturally happens, like it would in a relationship, while with Hunted its overtly offered with an urgency and initiated in strange circumstances with no preamble or context, like she is being turned on and seduced by something about me that I am not aware of and certainly not based on anything I am doing.

Younger women seems to be drawn towards this and even if there is probably androstenone in it, it doesn't seem to be leaning towards drawing older women, atleast with my body chemistry.

It also seems to bring a strange calm over me and this is very apparent in normal interactions with friends and other guys. Seems to make me more articulate, which to me is a sign of TAA molecule. and its like I am thinking better and more clearly.

Dreams have also been very vivid for some reason and wring my brain out, but I sleep well overall. There is some P96 in here to cause this.

I got news that initial batches with Hunted were slightly overconcentrated than they needed to be, which leads me to believe that its quite dose forgiving as I am getting good results with 1-2 sprays and sometimes 1 spray added to a residue from application from the day before.

My best reactions have been after its been marinating on my skin for sometime, and surprisingly even after a heavy sweaty workout. The blue summer scent is quite tenacious and sticks to skin and clothes and lingers for a long time. I would say it easily lasts a day or more and may need thorough scrubbing to get it off. I have not used it daily for that reason but on weekends its hard to resist.

Anyway, more testing will continue, as sometimes there are long term characteristics that are only revealed with time, so not sure if I can comment on imprinting, and if it can make me give up Nude/Nude Alpha type mixes completely, which are so good at it. I feel like both have their place.

But with Nude base and then adding something on top when going out, Hunted might be a good thing to try, although I haven't yet tried combining Hunted with anything else. It has Alfa Maschio beat for overt attraction signs, but not sure if it will lead to easily initiated conversations with women as much as AM. Alpha Q is still the go-to product for respect. Bad Wolf is still good for portraying a sexual image but neither of these are as consistent in producing as many IOIs as Hunted.

Nude and Bad Wolf with some A1 was one that can come close to Hunted in terms of overt attraction signs, but its difficult to consistently replicate that effect to compare. The only other mix I can compare it to is my custom TUTH, P79, P83, TAC, P75 mix that is just very good at making women in their 20s stare overtly and making me feel wanted during daytime.

Hunted still wins the consistency round and for being less offensive, more seductive, making my GF initiate more overtly, and also making it perfectly acceptable around guy friends, and making me more articulate than any other product out right now.


 

Comments

  1. Interesting, how does this compare to AMMO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ammo never really worked well for me. Its a simple mix and probably will have more wide ranging appeal. I get the feeling that Hunted is more complex and does some unique things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering if you're still a fan of Hunted having tested it a couple of years ago? How would you compare it to TKO, which also seems to work well for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, after my initial review, Androtics sent me two 30 ml bottles of Hunted versions. One was version F and another was the Original. Both versions were supposedly identical in terms of ratios of pheromones, but version F was just more concentrated. Supposedly the version that worked well for me in 5 ml that I had purchased was version F.

      Sadly, while the to-go version has worked well enough for me to leave this review, the full 30 ml bottles didn't seem to produce the same reactions for me. I transferred from the 30 ml version to a to-go 5 ml bottle but that also didn't produce anything noteworthy. So, I haven't purchased another bottle since and the lack of consistency makes me not recommend it anymore. If anything changes I will make another post.

      Delete

Post a Comment