Skip to main content

A.M. NOS - Softer than older A.M. but quite attractive

Its good to see/smell that A.M. NOS is as pungent as my old A.M., atleast to my nose. My bottle is scented with Sandalwood (my favorite) but the underlying smell of mones is unmistakable. I haven't received the same sort of women opening me reactions with the new A.M. NOS, so far (limited trials), but the social-in is definitely there and I find women to be very receptive to my approach.

I did have a strange reaction from a little toddler at a restaurant, who just couldn't get enough of me, and kept leaving her parents to walk to my table, and just stare and smile at me. Happened 4-5 times enough to make everyone at the restaurant quite amused and laughing at her antics to get my attention. Reminded me of my old A314+ xcite wipes combination, where I would get these reactions all the time.

Both old A.M. and A.M. NOS work better with a residue of N.A.+A1 from the morning. NA+A1 applied in the morning at 2 drops, then A.M. applied at night before going out. Its very high impact that way. The NA+A1 application after 6-8 hrs leaves a residue which is very attractive and A.M. applied on top sends it in overdrive.

Comments