Skip to main content

Alpha Q - Decidedly non-creepy

I am noticing an interesting and useful aspect about Alpha Q in that it prevents creepiness or signals the opposite of creepiness (undesired sexual interest) thereby opening women who are otherwise cautious to prevent uncomfortable interaction.

It seems to let shy/insecure women know that its ok to engage because this guy won't make advances or make you uncomfortable. At the same time it has a high social strata type respect element. This is a very curious signature and an interesting solution to making you seem approachable, safe, and attractive but not sexually aggressive. Not sure how far it will get someone to actually make dates and sleep with someone but it will be helpful in lowering guards, expanding social influence and getting to know more women/people In general, which is what it seems to be doing for me.

Plus the male respect vibe in professional and social environments, is the most noticeable out of any other products out there right now. I may have underestimated this in the past. Needs more patience and testing.

Comments

  1. spot on mate. it's my favourite product and I've used it for years now. had some initial very positive contamination from the LAL gels I was using beforehand, of which, NA gel I think, was creating the most ridiculous attraction on women but men were cowering in fear. It could have been AV gel or Kane though as the labels have been taken off my gels !

    AQ and casanova work very well as you have identified . i tend to avoid using casanova as it makes me ill if I use too often. Do you get similar fatigue type reactions from casanova use ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment