Skip to main content

Artificial version of Oxytocin that lasts longer

Scientists have created an artificial version that lasts longer. Check out the publication below:

http://stke.sciencemag.org/content/10/508/eaan3398

The scientists in this study engineered a tweaked version of oxytocin that’s more stable than the real thing, meaning it lasts longer.
Synthetic oxytocin given to human uterine cells caused the cells to contract, just like the natural hormone does.
Rats treated with synthetic oxytocin after being taught to be afraid of a stimuli were less afraid than the untreated rats.
Additionally, synthetic oxytocin didn’t have any effects on human heart cells, though the natural hormone did, suggesting that the synthetic stuff might not cause the same complications.

Hopefully the pheromone makers will start to incorporate this synthetic version for longer lasting results soon.

Comments

  1. This is Fuyao again, I have something interesting for you.

    Binaurals, or brainwave changing sounds. The most popular company that makes these are I-Doser, here is where it gets interesting, they made binaurals that are called "Pheromone", and "Oxytocin"

    I personally tried the "Pheromone" file, it makes me want to have sex with women, all the ladies looks better, and yes, that sounds like copulins but without the actual molecules. The effect also gradually increase in strength over time. After about a day, random images of sexy ladies just comes into my mind, and the sexual urge is stronger than ever. Obviously, this is far more different than the actual pheromone products, but the fact that you can simulate the effects of pheromone with just sounds, is amazing.

    I have not tried their "Oxytocin" yet, but I bet it will simulate the Oxytocin effect without the actual molecule.

    Pherotruth has a whole thread about this

    Here they are:
    http://idosersoftware.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=145

    http://idosersoftware.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=34&products_id=419

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fuyao. I will check them out. I do think subliminals have an effect so I am curious to give it a try.

      Delete
    2. Binaurals is different than subliminal. Subliminal send messages to your subconscious mind, while binaurals reprograms your brainwave to the desired effect. When two are used in unison, it can have some pretty interesting results.

      I'm writing my reviews on this Pherotruth I-Doser thread as "masterfu678".

      http://pherotruth.com/Thread-I-Doser-My-Gift-To-You-Free-Binaural-Beats-Brainwave-Entertainment

      Delete

Post a Comment