Skip to main content

Low dose NA benefits

It's sometimes difficult to believe how concentrated some of these products are. With NA I usually use 2 drops lately hoping to go for more clear effects. And while it does seem to work well overall, I don't see as much beautification type effects/responses that I used to see when using just a couple swipes on the jawline a year or more ago.

Lately I again started trying just a couple swipes from a roller bottle of NA+A1 mix, applied to finger tip then swiped on the jawline. And suddenly I am noticing the double takes, staring, attraction from younger women etc. that were so prevalent during my initial testing. I need to start doing this more. Surprisingly even this dose seems to last all day (I work in an air-conditioned environment) and the effects are apparent even after the gym (before I shower).

With 2 drops it does seem to work fine when you are interacting or spending one-on-one time with someone for a while because NA does have a deep bonding feeling that's undeniable at any dose, but for casual interactions, and with strangers in passing, the vibe out of just a couple swipes seems to be way more attractive and attention grabbing.

I wonder if there are other products that might work in a similar fashion that we are using too much of. NPA for sure worked at miniscule doses. The Edge gel also definitely showed itself at very small doses for me. DP has shown similar signs in my testing, diluted to 1/3 in a mix with Hypnotica works quite well in general social situations for an attractive vibe.

In one-on-one situations, and especially during sex, I find using more seems to work better. Like 1-2 drops of pure DP with a glob of SXD-9 is an undeniable enhancer during sex. Similarly 1-3 drops of Evolve, also with SXD-9, clearly shows itself during the act. I guess our tolerance for these molecules flying in the air in such a scenario is higher.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you say NA+A1 is still your #1 for general attraction, stares, eye contact in public settings?

    Do you think its effective for bars or clubs or do you need something else to make it pop? Any putative you think would be good? I was thinking of using instant shine just to get that attention grab and then like the NA and eventually A1 do the work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes nothing beats it for general attraction when out and about. But I think I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that adding Alfa Maschio on top of NA+A1 mix works much better for attraction in a bar or club type setting. I would imagine Instant Shine would work well too. But it won't have the Androstenone kick that is necessary sometimes, or for some women. P83 also seems to work well.

      Delete

Post a Comment