Skip to main content

Thoughts on Alpha Q so far

I have been using Alpha Q on and off for about a week so far and wanted to jot down some thoughts before I forget them.

1) In the email that Garry sent out introducing Alpha Q he referenced Bad Wolf, as if to imply that these products were somewhat similar, however I am seeing no similarities to BW at all.

2) Between Nude Alpha and BW, AQ is way closer to Nude Alpha than it is to BW. The empathy generated by AQ is a stark reminder of the NA effects.

3) Dreams on BW were hyper aggressive and violent. I sleep peacefully on AQ and dream of nice, lovey, romantic things, and have empathetic, forgiving thoughts towards troublesome people and incidents.

4) Shy women who are hesitant to speak because they don't feel attractive enough are more likely to take the risk and actually initiate a conversation.

5) Guys immediately take notice and are very friendly and expressive of their friendliness. This is not true of BW where guys are apprehensive and even people who know me are still somewhat closed off until engaged.

6) It is not very attention grabbing for women from a distance, but if you sit next to them and appear safe and friendly they are way more likely to be open. With BW this is a crapshoot as women sometimes stick around like they are testing their own mettle to deal with an intense aggressive aura.

7) Younger women show an openness reminiscent of NA+A1 mix. Imprinting is not noted so far, but its still early in the testing.

 

Comments

  1. Please which product do you recommend that works similar to a314? I hear nude alpha and bw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nude Alpha at 2-3 drops or a 1 drop NA + 1 drop BW mix captures some of the A314 effects but its not exactly the same. A314 had a solid grounded capable male aura that is not present in these two but the romantic and beautifying aspect is stronger with NA. Anyway, the vibe is different but you capture a lot of respect and some compliance aspects.

    In further trails since this post I am finding Alpha Q has strong agreeable respect vibe, more so than NA, and different from BW, that might be more suited for workplaces. Jury is still out on this one though, especially how it affects long term perception among people who you see daily which is critical at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a combo for you to test out, let's see if you have the same results.

    The combo is:
    2 sprays of Ladykiller on one side of my neck
    2 sprays of Holy Grail on the other side of my neck
    1 drop of GOA split on both side of my neck and applied directly under the LK+HG app points
    1 drop of Astaxanthin on the back of my neck

    Cover Scent is 1 million Absolute Gold, this is Paco Rabanne's strongest version in their 1 million product line, it is like 1 million x50. 1 little squirt can last you 8 hours, I usually do 3 little squirts because this is just way too strong. It is Pure Perfum strength, not Eau De Toilet. I had people complaining me being the obnoxious cologne guy when I only had 1 spray on me. So if you want to use this, use it with caution.

    Here are my reports:
    http://www.pheromone-forum.com/showthread.php?tid=125192&pid=135738#pid135738

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds amazing. Although I don't have 3 of the 4 components you mention haha. Seems like a lot of overlapping constituents, especially LadyKiller and Holy Grail. What does GOA add when there is A1 already in the other two? Astaxanthin seems interesting. Maybe just LadyKiller with Swoon might do the trick? You probably know best.

      Delete
    2. Well, since this comment, I had added copulins into the mix.

      I found that LK doesn't have some molecules that HG have, so using both products will give a nice dose of all the molecules in those two products. However, even though there is A1 in those products, I feel that it is not enough so GOA is adding that extra kick with A1. I added in copulins because LK and HG doesn't have enough copulins to counteract the A1 effect.

      Somehow this combo just works. Also you mentioned in an earlier post that it would be great if pheromone vendors can let you customize your own product. I created a recipe that tries to mimic what is in this combo, with Astaxanthin and copulins added in.

      I'm deciding between Garry, SteveO, and John to give this recipe to. Garry's copulin is top notch as all of his pheromone molecule is, but John has the Astaxanthin and no copulin. SteveO doesn't have both so he is most likely be out.

      Unless you can do it, I only do this because I personally don't have the space to make myself a lab to make pheromone products.

      Delete
    3. I don't think I will be able to take this on but sounds like something that John can easily pull this off. Please do share it with him or even post it in a forum somewhere and let the community test it first.

      Delete
    4. I shared my recipe with Pago and he said that there is way too many molecules in the mix, but it is a good idea, I think the pheromone community can probably give me a few inputs and once I have everything perfect, I'll tell either Garry or John and let them perfect the mix further.

      Delete

Post a Comment