Skip to main content

Nude Alpha vs A314

I haven't used A314 for almost 3 years now. Since I stopped using A314 my work mix has mostly been based on Nude Alpha, unless I am testing something different. Nude Alpha has served me well, more for likability and attracting new women, than overtly for status.

NA does have some status, a lot of good guy trustworthy aura, quite a bit of attractiveness (more than any other product tested for me so far), and some imprint (especially with A1). Its an amplifier of emotions and has an introspective quality to it, that seems to make people dig deeper into their feelings and bring them to the surface. While this latter quality can be very helpful for bringing new relationships and strengthening already strong relationships, it can also amplify bad feelings and put both good or bad feelings mentally in an almost inescapable loop.

On the other hand the good old A314 just gave the aura of a solid person, one who is very capable and can be relied upon. A314 didn't try to dig into the emotions of others quite like NA, so it bypassed some of the negatives of NA. If you wanted to amplify the emotional aspect you could combine it with products like Instant Honesty. But if you didn't add IH, you still had a solid core, and a grounded presence with A314.

I don't know how to counter the emotional wrenching aspect of NA without removing the positives at the same time. A stiff dose of Anol based products will make the emotional part muted but also kill its attractiveness. I haven't experimented too much with this though.

In the past NA has paired well with Alfa Maschio for me in a party like atmosphere. It quieted my inner thoughts and I wasn't hesitant to approach and there was a lot of openness from women, which surprised me and my friends.

Looking forward to trying out Alpha Q. Hope it will be les introspective and yet still attractive. I am looking for a change.


Comments

  1. Scorpio11:56 AM

    Great blog nbully.

    Which version of AM are you using with NA?
    The old Version from 2012/13 or the new one from 2016/17?

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using the version from 2013. I still have about 90% left. I didn't use it then because of my aversion to high -none based mixes from AD, like LIIK v2, which I returned. I wanted LIIK v1 but they sent me AM by accident.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment