Skip to main content

Consistent Signature

More and more I am starting to realize that if someone wants to use pheromones to enhance their life, then having a consistent signature that gels with them and enhances them is the key. These may not be the products that give you outlandish reactions but their effects will be noticeable in the long run and you will find a general enhancement in the quality of your interactions day-to-day that will be sustainable and in many cases always gradually increasing if you are also growing alongside your enhanced signature.

Most of us start out with mones looking for wild reactions, and when we see them due to a novel pheromone ratio in a new product, we tend to sing its praises. But the truth of the matter is that no matter which product you try those outlandish reactions are always going to be few and far between, and not sustainable, and in the long run they mostly always end up being unsatisfactory overall.

That's why often times we see someone touting how a product is the bee's knees for few weeks to months only to put it up for sale in a trading post sometime later, never to talk about it again.

Some products that can lead to this sort of general enhancement for me are listed in my "Best products for daily life" post. Sometimes I tend to deviate from them due to my inclination to constantly experiment but I always find myself reverting to those products when it comes to daily use. Very few products that I have come out recently have caused me to change any of my recommendations so far.

I am looking forward to the release of Venom as LAL products are consistently of a very high quality.

Apex pheromone products have surprisingly not worked out very well for me, except for M3X in dating situations, where it is exceptional. I have so far tried Core, Dionysos, Titan, Style, Supafly, Manimal. The owner/formulator is constantly innovating so I am still looking forward to trying more products from them in the future.

Hax pheromones, Holy Grail, has been a dud for me and something about them don't work well with my body chemistry unfortunately and has produced nothing worth reporting.

Comments

  1. Apex pheromone products hasn't worked for me either. Only exception was CV3 which was fantastic !!!

    When will you do a review on M3X and sex magnet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Sex Magnet and my use of M3X hasn't given me any solid findings. Without any consistent patterns I am finding it hard to report on it. You can see a couple posts about it from me but I don't have too much to add unfortunately. Maybe I should combo it with a softer signature to make it more consistent for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment