Skip to main content

SXD-9 reminds me of MX203

I used to be a big fan of MX203, which was the single best daytime wear mix as it gave me more signs of attraction during daytime than any other mix since. The new incarnation of MX203, which is MX476 in a different scent (FF21) is not as effective but is close, although super expensive!

SXD-9 seems to be the closest to MX203 in terms of how I see people react to it. It is lacking in some aspects but is better in others. MX203 had a powerful affect of making me very articulate (TAA effect) and creating a very upbeat mood. SXD-9 doesn't have the same mood lift, although it does reduce negative thoughts, and not as much of an impact on being articulate.

I recall P83 was the exact opposite of TAA for me in terms of being articulate and verbally fluid and I see signs of that in SXD-9. There was no P83 in MX203.

I feel that SXD-9 has both TAA and P83, but TAA in a smaller dosage compared to MX203.

Another common theme and noteworthy effect is the comfort in women alongwith some type of phenotype preference towards blondes seen in both SXD-9 and MX203, although way more pronounced in MX203 than in SXD-9. This seems to point to the presence of P93. We know P93 was part of MX203 as well.

In my trials with MX203 I had noticed that adding P83 made it significantly more appealing to women with darker skin, so it kind of makes sense that SXD-9 is not as polarizing as MX203, since it seems to have both P83 and P93.

MX203 was also very attractive to asians, SXD-9 is less so for some reason.

I think P83 presence in SXD-9 is leading to these interesting effects of causing some balancing of  overall signature and widening its appeal, in some ways making it even more suitable for daywear and daily wear than MX203.

P83 also has disinhibiting effects which helps add to the sexuality of the small amount of -None.

I feel than P93 is causing the most relaxation effects seen in women with SXD-9, but TAC seems to play an active role here as well. There seems to be more -None here than in MX203 judging by the sexual responses, but its still not at a very high level, but enough to be boosted by the presence of P83 to a noticeable level.

Overall SXD-9 seems to be quite a complex mix with an interplay of -None, TAA, P83, P93, TAC as the key notes, on a bedrock of Androsterone, to give it a naturalness and a good guy aura that is memorable, with Alpha and Beta nols to make it sufficiently social and open.

Comments