Skip to main content

Apex's Scents

I got samples of all the scents from Apex that I hadn't tried yet to choose my favorite for future purchases. Here is the list in my order of preference (my personal taste veers towards fresh rather than rich scents with some exceptions)

1) Frost - Fruity but refined - Something I can see myself wearing during day or night - Slightly medicinal but that could also be due to the mones underneath as I haven't tried the scent in isolation
2) Crash - Similar to Creed Silver Mountain Water - Fresh and interesting
3) Silver - Very similar to Azzaro Chrome - Fresh daywear scent
4) Daygame - Similar to Crash and Silver but sweeter and fruitier - Fades fast
5) Pulse - Similar to Crash and Silver but less interesting, i.e. flat with very little development. Reminder of Creed Himalaya
6) Fury - Fresh but pungent - Slightly irritating to my nose
7) Arc - Smells like cloves - Didn't like it very much
8) Gold - Smells like Blinding Glory of Love - Incensy - Maybe suitable for winter or evening wear

Comments