Skip to main content

P96 effects on top of daily wear

I have lately been liking a Bad Wolf plus Nude Alpha combo for daily wear (1 drop each), which seems to have the feeling of the Mutant A314. Immediate self effects. A sense of wholesome strength and confidence, respect at work from colleagues and superiors. A fearful and defensive reaction from others does pop in too once in a while, but otherwise the "good guy" of Nude Alpha is still pretty strong.

A couple times I have added 25 mcg P96 to gauge what direction it takes the mix in. Boss blurts out " I really like you. If I had a daughter I would have asked her to marry you". We have diametrically opposite political and social views so this reaction stands out.

Another time right after P96 application, ran into a girl that I see almost every week. She comments "did you just cut your hair recently or shave or something?" indicating she can't quite put a finger on what is different about me. She is a high responder to mones in general. She forgot that her break time was up and kept chatting with me and a visibly upset manager had to come and get her.

P96 definitely seems to be adding something. A reset effect is apparent, but the fact that people are comfortable expressing it, is an interesting reaction as well.

Comments

  1. If only we could identify the molecule. That’s what brought me here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only we could identify the molecule. That’s what brought me here.

    +1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment