Skip to main content

Some mixes that work well

These days I am mostly using Bad Wolf but just to keep things interesting I have started testing some mixes, some of which I mentioned in my earlier posts but summarizing here for further experimentation. These have been eye opening.

1) Hypnotica + Dirty Primitive (3:1) - Use just 1 drop of the final mix. Its very attractive to women and they open up and show signs of attraction. Most importantly, the focus is on you regardless of the company. I have a male friend who is ridiculously attractive and gets attention everywhere, but falls in the background when I have this mix on as most of the focus turns towards me.

2) Nude + Dirty Primitive (1:1) - Don't mix these together and use 1 drop of each. This is unlike the previous mix which works best when mixed together as you would only need to use a small dose. Very chatty and flirty women with non-stop talking and back and forth conversation. Hits instantly and has high energy. This high energy is mentally draining and inspite of it working so well I am not inclined to use this mix too often. Very long lasting power. Works even better when you have been sweating.

3) Nude Alpha + Bad Wolf  + Hypnotica + Dirty Primitive (1:1:1:1) - Mix together in a bottle and use just 1-2 drops. Extreme respect generator. Receive great service and deference. Women have a sly smile when they make eye contact. Center of attention vibe: feels like many people (men and women) are gravitating towards me or checking me out. Better for evening wear. Works right after application and lasts a while. Also mentally draining although not as much as mix 2 but you still won't want to wear it too often.

Note that my Dirty Primitive is scented in Aqua Vitae scent and smells great with no overt smell of copulins.

Comments

  1. omg your blog so different.. i really liked the article. well you can also check my blog www.girlzfromvenus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment