Skip to main content

Exposed to Nude variants - Imprinted - Then exposed to Bad Wolf

I have lately been wearing BW pretty consistently on most days and this gives me a chance to observe the reactions from women who were previously enamored by me when being exposed to a rotation of Nude, Nude Alpha + A1, and SXD-9.

BW is a very different signature from the Nude type social-sexual mixes and the effects are pretty noticeably different on some people. However, surprisingly I am not seeing any change in reactions from those women who were already hooked. They still seem as attracted, maybe a little bolder (although this could be just due to the time of the relationship) and don't seem turned off in the least by the strong sexual/aggressive vibe.

BW has brought some new women into the field that were previously inaccessible, so this is an interesting result that I am not losing the ones who had previously strongly attracted when I was giving out a more relationship-y vibe.

However, I did lose connection with a few women who were socially friendly perhaps because of the extreme good guy aura generated by Nude like products. They seem to have backed off a bit and sometimes look confused around me. Not a huge loss, but I like to preserve all relationships, so this is somewhat disappointing. Maybe I just need to win them over again inspite of my aggressive/sexual aura which should be a nice challenge.

I can't tell yet if BW is causing any imprinting, so even though the attraction and sometimes respect reactions are unmistakeable, I can't tell yet if the feelings generated are memorable for them.

BW has also aided me in speaking boldly, yet still respectfully at work without hesitation. I am usually thoughtful and never lose my temper, and I can also be very laidback so this overtness is a welcome addition to my personality. Overall I am getting a positive vibe from superiors and finding it to be very work friendly so far.


Comments