Skip to main content

Bad Wolf - Exciting

After my long hesitation from trying out Bad Wolf, primarily due to my aversion to its description on the product page that the sexual aggressive vibe hits first, something that I know has never worked well for me, I finally decided to give it a try. My hesitation also came from the fact that my Nude/Nude Alpha + A1 mixes have worked so well for me lately, creating a very lively social scene with many friends and women expressing attraction around me.

But after giving this a try for the past several weeks I have to say I am thoroughly impressed. I usually use 1-2 drops in the morning and 1 drop in the evening before going to the gym. Signs of attraction, looks, smiles from women are unmistakable. I am also seeing surprising respect signs in casual conversations with men and women. Another noticeable aspect is women hovering around me waiting for something to happen. I have also had women acquaintances sending friend requests on facebook out of the blue. 

Used 1 drop Bad Wolf + 10 mcg A1 and had a couple girls come to hang out. One of them later sends a message saying that I am ripped, and later writing "god...you are mega attractive". So, I think Bad Wolf really has the potential to make life more interesting around women. 

I like the smell and feel that I have more confidence. It seems to be safe in the workplace too, but I haven't gone beyond 2 drops.

One thing worth noting is the violent dreams I have been having since starting to use BW and also clear signs of testosterone increase. Violent dreams haven't fully stopped yet, but adding A1 prior to going to bed made it muted that night for sure. I think the rise in testosterone somewhat countered any depressive effects from A1 too.

I have much longer experience with NA and with that on I trust that even if I am not seeing any reactions right now, its still doing its thing in the background, as the signs eventually start to appear in later meetings. With BW I am liking that the reactions are more in the moment and more overt as compared to NA which takes repeated exposures. I can't tell if BW has any long term imprinting going on but there is some short-term imprinting for sure. I think adding A1 at a low dose may help with solidifying the imprinting, hence my use mentioned earlier.

My next thing to try is using BW with NA and A1, and then BW with DP. Stay tuned.


Comments

  1. There is some sort of stimulant in BW that jacks up cortisol not test. On BW I get restless sleep if at all, and some unpleasant dreams. I slept like a babe in arms on test. Wearing BW daily, especially with higher doses, really does a number on my ability to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a stimulant effect for sure but only evident from my sleep pattern. During daytime I don't get what you would consider a stimulant effect (like too much caffeine, which I am sensitive to), so I wasn't sure what to make of it. I have a relaxed vibe with it on during the daytime. On the other hand Aqua Vitae made me hyper, more like hyper vigilant, inability to sit still etc. Workouts were horrible with it on.

    With Bad Wolf my workouts have gotten much better and I feel stronger and can go on for much longer, hence the testosterone theory, but I could be wrong. Hormonal effects are complex to pinpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed that it's difficult to pinpoint hormonal effect shprt of running blood tests.

    But my theory is that it is affecting dopamine rather than test from the restless sleep and the dopamine-like addictive behaviours it seems to encourage. The cortisol-like sides seem like a side effect of its use. It's something I only noticed months after using it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment