Skip to main content

Voodoo vs. Nude Alpha (+A1)

Since starting to use Voodoo for several months I have noticed that it seems to behave very similarly to my Nude Alpha plus A1 mix but there are some strong differences.

I can sort of sense a dark undercurrent in Voodoo. I think the base social component in Voodoo and Nude is similar, and it is so strong that it overpowers the darkness in Voodoo quite easily and it ends up still feeling quite light overall. But you can still see broodiness brewing underneath, which I think may be appealing to some women.

Voodoo doesn't impact younger women quite in the same way, like Nude or Nude Alpha + A1 mix at low dosages does for me, but the influence is still there. It doesn't generate overt signs of attraction and I find it maybe better suited to dating, or for people in relationships. Good luck trying to break-up afterwards though.

In general social situations, I don't see any head snapping attention, but people respect you, are friendly towards you, and want to talk to you, or hear your opinion on things. You can take it in a direction of your choosing from there. Nothing much will overtly happen if you don't interact with people when wearing Voodoo though. 

I like Voodoo but faced with a choice for seduction I will still give NA + A1 mix the upper hand as that seems to generate more noticeable effects for me. I think NA + A1 has a bigger social boost which is beneficial for someone like me who can come across as brooding naturally. But if you are a jovial, happy-go-lucky guy that women don't take seriously, then Voodoo might be just the thing you need.


Comments