Skip to main content

Fishdude's mix from Pherotruth - Component proportions

Found this mix created by Fishdude posted on the pherotruth website that seems to have created quite a buzz. Unfortunately he used many different forms of delivery, some in spray form and some in drops, making it a little hard for others to replicate it on their own. I used the mix calculator to arrive at the mcg per spray so people can mix their own if they are so inclined.

This is what Fishdude had mixed:

20 mil X Androstenone 10 mcg/spray.
80 dr A-nol 40 mcg/drop
80 dr B-nol 40 mcg/drop
5 mil X P83 12.5 mcg/spray
7.5 mil X tac 25 mcg/spray
2.5 mil P96 50 mcg/spray
3 ml Cologne

After running it through all the conversions and the mix calculator this is what is comes out to in terms of the amount of constituents per spray:

Anone - 5 mcg/spray
A-Nol - 12 mcg/spray
B-Nol - 12 mcg/spray
P83 - 2 mcg/spray
TAC - 6 mcg/spray
P96 - 4 mcg/spray

Happy mixing for those who are interested in replicating it!

Comments

  1. Anonymous10:32 AM

    Good to see that you resume to post NBully, invaluable knowledge. Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you do a review on SXD-9? I think this might be the best product yet, even better when paired with some A1 and an alpha signature. In my case, I use Grail of Affection and Alpha Treasures from Pheromone Treasures a 1 drop each because I am asian.

    Result: Girls just can't resist me, multiple exposures will only increase the effects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion. I have been using SXD-9 for a while and like its effects. I also noticed that multiple exposures seem to build on the effects, which is similar to how Nude and NA work for me. However, SXD-9 seems to work slightly differently. I notice a tinge of restlessness and irritation/lack of comfort from it, something that I don't see in Nude or NA. Apart from that I find it to be very social and suitable for daytime use. I can see why you like to add A1 and Alpha Treasures to it. They should round out the signature nicely. Maybe I will put down my thoughts on it in a new post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Originally I was using GoA and AT with Aura of Amity, another social product from Pheromone Treasures, but I thought I could switch AoA with SXD-9 and voila, that is how I found that this combo is an absolutely killer to the ladies. I'm planning to do an SXD-9+LadyKiller combo with 1 pump of SXD-9 and 1 spray of LK.

      btw, I'm masterfu678 on both PheroTruth and Pago's forum, I mainly go on Pago's forum now.

      Delete
    2. I recommend getting Grail of Affection if you want something to start. It really brings bonding and closeness to a conversation with the ladies.

      I would also suggest Captain and The Hookup, when I used these two products as a combo, I got crazy status and respect, man, can't handle all the popularity.

      The vendor also suggest your dosage on the site based on your ethnicity.

      Delete

Post a Comment