Skip to main content

Nude and Nude Alpha - My current favorites

These two products have made my social life much more interesting since I started using them about a year ago. There have been some overt reactions but overall they have added a general sense of elevated pleasantness around me. Both men and women are nicer with this on and want to get to know you. Its easier to make friends and gain respect via charm, not due to brute dominance.

If you are moving to a new place and don't know anyone these two products will help you get to know people faster and form a circle of friends quickly. People will remember you and there will an atmosphere of fun and levity around you.

Mixing it is tricky though. So far NA (Nude Alpha) has combined well with A1 for women but you bear the risk of reducing some male camaraderie unless the A1 is kept at a low dose (mixing 2 mg in 10 ml of A1 with NA 10 ml is fine with guys, any higher may be risky and you may see sour moods in guys around you, although the base formula of NA will keep that in check somewhat).

Nude works fine on its own and adding anything takes away from its social effects. Best used for day wear out and about.

NA works quite well during daytime as well, surprising due to the -none content. It is at its best when applied on your jaws, you will see more stares and smiles and will generally be seen as more attractive than you actually are.

These two are the epitome of set it and forget it mixes and you have to just put them on and go about your day, not paying any extra attention to processing every event when it happens. Just look back after two weeks or so and try to think of how you have felt about yourself, your interactions with others, your general social presence, and others friendliness towards you. If it works for you the way it did for me, the positive changes will be unmistakable.

I can't quite tease out which molecule or set of molecules are causing this effect, where people just perceive you to be a "good" trustworthy person (beta-nol?) but I think that underlines every other effect you see from these two products. This effect is so dominant that even the added -none in NA doesn't make you seem like a horn dog, but just attractive and sexy, and sometimes you see the reactions even from much younger women, who would usually be turned off by it.

Comments

  1. These remain some of my current favorite products too - they are among the best romantic attraction products I have ever owned. NA in particular took a very long time to figure out, along with the help of other experienced phero users.

    If you have time please check out my blog :)

    http://houseofpheromones.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also - if you are interested in some old observations about Androtics products (I don't use them anymore), just contact me through my website and I'll send em over. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome blog Phero Joe. Tonnes of great reviews. I will add it to my list of sites to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nbully, if you have any research or products you want to discuss feel free to contact me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a bottle of A1 at 2mg in 10ml. How many drops do you recommend to be a standard dose to get effects? also, what ratio of A1 to cologne would i use in a 5ml to go to get a reasonable spray dose?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i read somewhere that 3ml cologne and 2ml A1 in a 5 ml to go bottle [at 1mg per 10ml of A1] gets a 5mcg spray? does this sound right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment