Skip to main content

New tests

Jasmin was kind enough to support my new foray into testing and gave me a large gift certificate, which I used towards purchasing the following molecules at high dosages intended for mixing:

TAF     25 mcg/spray
P74   100 mcg/spray
P79    100 mcg/spray
P83   100 mcg/spray
P86   100 mcg/spray
P103  100 mcg/spray
P130  100 mcg/spray
P75  12.5 mcg/spray
P93     25 mcg/spray
TAL    25 mcg/spray
TAH    25 mcg/spray
TAC    50 mcg/spray

The concentrations I ordered are different for different molecules as the OEDs (Optimal Effective Dose) are different for different molecules.

Some of these molecules are new for me (P103, P130) while the rest I have tested in the past, some quite extensively, and even posted reports on many.

I am also testing my own MX101 replica mixes which is coming along quite well, and I have converged on a mix that I feel can work even better during daytime. Although that tames some of the punch from nighttime use, I am willing to make that sacrifice to avoid OD reactions.

The above molecules are mostly ancillary molecules and even though each quite effective in their own right, are not complete replacements for core molecules like Anol, Bnol, -Rone, and -None. So I will be testing them in conjunction with my MX101 replica or on a base of strong core product, like A314, to tease out their effects more easily.


Comments