Skip to main content

Wait for pores to close before applying pheromones

For a long time I have been noticing that I usually get very noticeable reactions in the evening and after some sweating from a morning application. I think I am finally starting to understand what is happening here.

Typically I apply pheromones right after I shower and I feel that right after the shower my pores are open and when I apply pheromones, especially the ones that are alcohol based sprays, much of it actually gets absorbed through the epidermis. Then when I start sweating either due to an activity/exertion or just slowly during the day, the pheromone molecules actually start to re-surface on the skin and disperse causing more obvious reactions.

A quick way to make sure that the pheromones stay outside the skin where they can start diffusing and dispersing as expected after application without getting absorbed would be to:
A) After your regular hot shower, turn the water to cold for a minute or so, before stepping out and toweling off. The short cold shower should be sufficient to close the open pores.
B) Wait for some time after the shower and apply moisturizer on your typical application points.

Applying pheromones after doing either, or both, A and B should result in less absorption of alcohol based pheromones. I won't prefer the approach B as it may also slow down diffusion negating one aspect of why we use spray pheromones in the first place.

Comments