Skip to main content

Regular use of Social products: Nude, NA, SXD-9

As mentioned in one of my earlier posts I have been using Nude regularly for the past couple weeks. Today I added a tiny blob of TE gel before going out to lunch, on top of  my morning Nude application and went to get my lunch. A lady who works there told me that she is not going to be working there anymore and gave me her number on a piece of paper and asked me to call her anytime. It seemed like she already had it written down and as soon as I walked in she just came upto me and handed it to me.

I don't think it was an instantaneous result due to what I was wearing that day, but something that had build up over time. For the past few months I have mostly wore SXD-9, Nude Alpha and then Nude and visited there almost on a daily basis and that lady had become progressively more and more friendly. Granted I have zero sexual or romantic interest in her, yet it was still an interesting response.

Comments