Skip to main content

What have I learned so far?

I have been using mones for almost 10 years. After putting in a spray of high -none couple days ago I was quickly reminded what a powerful molecule that is, and how it has to be wielded with great care.

Granted, some people do just fine using high amounts of -none and also get incredible reactions from it, but for most people who are not blessed with that rare persona and skin chemistry, it can introduce them to a world of pain.

The positives of -none are well known, but I feel that the negatives are not highlighted enough. If you use too much of it and too regularly it can very quickly cause social anxiety, depression, irritation, introduce distance with your loved ones and friends, create friction at work, and your world will suddenly appear to be a much darker place that you know it to be.

Thankfully many of these effects are short-lived if you wise up to the fact that its the -none causing this chain reaction and once you wash it off and give it enough days to be completely removed from your system.

Many of us, when we have sex on our minds, tend to use way too much -none and not enough social mones, and are surprised when we don't receive the reactions and results we expect.

I have gotten some fantastic reactions with -none based products and have also seen some horrible outcomes. The risk of a bad reaction is far too high to justify its use for a rare positive outcome. You can go much farther using something Anol, Bnol based.

From Androtics, IO, IH, IS should be a staple in everyone's phero arsenal. MX203 was wonderful while available. Unfortunately the new batch of MX203 in FF21 scent, named MX476 is not working like I remember the old MX203 to work, but I haven't had enough trials to conclude anything definitively.

MX297/MX390 is another one that seems to be giving great reactions for everyone and is not -none dominant at all. Unfortunately I never had a lot of success with this product. I will be experimenting with adding P75 to MX390 to see if I can get more noticeable results.

In short, less -none, more social mones is going to be my approach going forward for me.


Comments