Skip to main content

Pherofragrance and xcite wipes

I visited the aromasciences website today and much to my dismay noticed that Pherofragrance, that I loved, is nowhere to be found there. I wonder if it has been discontinued, just like the xcite wipes many years ago, given Dr. Dodd's changed focus now (see my previous two posts).

After some web research I found this UK based website that delivers worldwide which still sells it in what looks like an identical bottle. I hope the pheromone mix inside is also identical.

http://www.goodhealthmatters.co.uk/products/cat14/cat122/index.html

The same thing happened to xcite wipes. Now its extremely difficult, and most likely impossible, to find a reliable place to purchase it. I may give the pherofragrance from goodhealthmatters website a try though to make sure. Hope that the formula is preserved.

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:20 PM

    Heya Nbully, Pago here ..

    I have found sources for both products .. the bottle on the link seems to be legit stuff .. the effects of pherofragrance are a bit different than the Xcite Wipes effects .. but that´s nothing new i think .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pago, thanks for your comment. If you don't mind me asking, what is your source for xcite wipes? Do you find that it works as well as the old wipes? I agree with you that xcite wipes are different from Pherofragrance. I liked the effects of the wipes much more. Especially with A314.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment