Skip to main content

MX101/Pheroproof formula - 'My guesstimate' Plus 'How to re-create it'

Since the Pheroproof/MX101 formula has not been revealed by Futurist or Androtics, I will take a crack at guessing it and hopefully someone else with a more refined sense of its effects can improve upon my guess.

So, here goes:

-None6.125mcg/spray
-A Nol5.5mcg/spray
-B Nol5.5mcg/spray
-TAA5mcg/spray
-TAF12.25mcg/spray

The amount of total mones per spray and amount of -none per spray was revealed on the pheroproof website, so no guesses there. I am 99% sure that the two secret molecules were TAA and TAF. There was an additional comment there, that mentioned that one of the secret molecules was in the largest concentration here. My guess is that this secret molecule is TAF.

High TAF + -None has been tried before and many people have found it to be a very powerful combination, so this makes sense to me. There is a high social vibe in Pheroproof that is very similar to the CTTM v2 mix where Anol and Bnol were in equal concentrations. So I am guessing the same here too.

I don't think Anol, Bnol, or TAA are too effective at lower than 5 mcg dose, so I had to keep them at 5.5, 5.5 and 5 mcg per spray.

If someone is willing to buy these raw molecules and create a mix at these ratios I will be interested to know how they fare with it. Ofcourse I will recommend creating a small batch first and change up/down some molecules as needed if it doesn't feel right.

How to create this mix?

Let's say you want to create 5 ml of this mix, so that 1 spray from a to-go bottle gives you 1 spray equivalent of the proposed mix. You will need 5 ml to-go size bottles of the following:

-None37.5mcg/spray
-Alpha Nol37.5mcg/spray
-Beta Nol37.5mcg/spray
-TAA37.5mcg/spray
-TAF37.5mcg/spray

In another 5 ml bottle add the following amounts as accurately as you can:

-None0.784ml
-Alpha Nol0.704ml
-Beta Nol0.704ml
-TAA0.64ml
-TAF1.568ml
Cologne0.4ml
Total4.8ml

That's it!

If you want to tweak these values slightly you can always use the 'Mix Calculator' linked here to come up with the amount of different mones needed.

Comments