Skip to main content

Pherone M-11, M-15

Pherone generously sent me their M-11, M-15, D-17X and W-9 pheromone products for testing. You can read the description of each product on the Pherone website. From what I understand M-11 is the lowest in Androstenone, M-15 has a bit higher androstenone, and D-17X contains the highest amount of androstenone, while W-9 is a copulins based product.

Since I received these products I have been using them exclusively to perform a fair test. I had earlier tested V-5 from Pherone and found it to be a good mix with some attractive properties. It was pretty similar to WAGG, sold at love-scent. Although one notable difference was that WAGG had a consistent, extreme beta-fying effect. It really lowered you few rungs on the social ladder. Although V-5 had similar mellow properties but it was attractive and didn't reduce your social standing.

I like the alcohol dropper delivery of Pherone products although it is hard to get a consistent dosage. Sometimes as you tip the bottle nothing comes out if you are covering the spout too tightly with your finger, and when you lower the finger pressure, suddenly a lot comes out. Still its not a big issue and you can get the hang of it. Ideally, I would have preferred it to have a medicinal dropper delivery for more consistent dosage.

So far most of my trials have been with M-11 and M-15. I have noticed no real buildup with any of these products while following a regular once per day shower schedule.

I am liking both M-11 and M-15 but so far M-15 seems to have a more noticeable attraction effect. Both products however seem incredibly well balanced and I haven't noticed any adverse reactions with either of them.

I have also noticed that right after application of M-15 I tend to zone out once in a while. It is noticeable and may make you feel mildly drunk or like you are day dreaming. Its easy to snap out of it though. I wonder if it is packed with Androstenol that is causing this effect.

I have had incredibly sexual situations being created around me while wearing M-15, but all the while it has also seemed friendly and nice. So no bad vibes at all, which is the greatest feature of these two products.

M-11 has been a consistent mood lifter for me and mildly attractive. People are pleasant around me and in a happier mood. Its great for a general day to day enhancement.

I am still continuing to wear these everyday and the nice effects have almost made me not miss my other favorites too much. More reports forthcoming.

Comments

  1. Great post. I think pheromone scents are worth giving a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to continuously update this site. I like your descriptions on the Pherone M-11, M-15..

    human pheromones

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment