Skip to main content

xcite wipe from captain condoms

I bought xcite wipes from captain condoms website and they came yesterday. Today I tried these for the first time. I noticed that the packets were smaller in size compared to the ones I used to get from love-scent website. Also the smell is completely different. It is a new cover scent for sure and it smells far better than the sandalwood smell of xcite wipes and Pherofragrance (PF). So far so good.

Applied one wipe in the morning after shower and noticed no attraction signs when I went to the lunch place 4 hrs later. Also, no other signs in the gym. After I finished workout I swam in the pool for half-an-hour and then took a shower with no soap. After getting dressed, as soon as I walked out I got an obvious DIHL from a caucasian lady and also had another smiley lady walking behind me. Went to the bookstore and cafe and felt an attractive confident vibe but no other obvious signs.

At the grocery store one young girl who was a store clerk looked and smiled. It seems I had a friendly approachable vibe. I wonder if this is another mix which shows the effect after shower (like MX101).

It seems that these pheromone mixes condition your body to release attractive pheromones after you have been smelling it for a while. Then when you shower and your pores are open, your body releases attractive pheromones on its own.

Comments