Skip to main content

Strangest thing I just noticed

I have made two mixes in the past which were the best with regard to producing consistently overt reactions. I was just thinking about them and reading my notes on how I prepared them and noticed that in both cases I had made the mix in an empty TE bottle. One time in the big full size bottle that TE came in and another time it was in a smaller bottle that I had poured TE in. In both cases I had poured out the remaining TE from the bottle and made a concoction without washing the bottle.

Now it may very well be that these concoctions were what were causing these awesome reactions but I think there was more to it. My wild ass theory is that the very miniscule dose of TE per spray is what actually worked. To test this out I am going to create extremely dilute mixes of TE with just cologne and see if it works. Next I am going to try to create a symphonic mix in an emptied bottle of TE and see if that works.

I think I am onto something here.

Comments

  1. this is very cool and amazing experience sharing blog im very inspire your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment