Skip to main content

P96: Induces sleep

Without fail, everytime I have used P96 throughout the day I get extremely sleepy towards the end of the night. It feels like my mind has been wrung and I can't keep my eyes open for another second. Its a very mental tired feeling but not very disconcerting. The sleep afterwards is also uninterrupted and pretty good. Its extremely consistent and I can feel this effect even when I add other pheromones with it.

I think people who have sleep problems should definitely explore P96 as a sleep aid. The doses that have been effective have been anywhere from 15-30 mcg.

Its role in attraction is however uncertain for me. I haven't really noticed any indicators of interest while wearing it and it doesn't seem to add anything to other attractive mixes either.

Comments

  1. andrew887779:24 PM

    Good observation! I have noticed this as well since I have been working with P96. I had attributed it to something else, and did not even think of P96 being a possible cause.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment