Skip to main content

Adding IS to MX101 improves it

Atleast in one trial it seemed to. Today I applied 1 spray of MX101 to front of neck and 1 spray of IS to back of neck just before going to a cafe. Noticed more looks. Lady sitting next to me started conversation. Guy sitting next to me was just very aware of my presence and said hello. Girl at the counter said that she remembers my name. Its quite possible that she would remember my name just because I come here often but its the fact that she decides to tell me is what I consider a hit.

Again happened at the bookstore cafe. Girl at the counter says "your name is xxx right. See I am getting pretty good with this name thing." This may be their way to start a conversation.

Point to note is that there was no head snapping attention from young attractive women.
Spraying MX101 on front of neck is also a bad idea as I am inhaling these -none fumes and my body is becoming tense and stiff.

Comments