Skip to main content

P75 immaturity

I was surprised to see that most people were noticing a masculine sexy effect with P75, when my experiences had been quite the opposite. I found the effects to be pretty childish and immature. Here is what I had noted earlier:

Tuesday, October 13, 2009
P75: Noticeably childish (youngish)
...Conversation wasn't very good throughout the day. Many times I thought about saying some thing and couldn't think of the right word. May have made me spacey.

It was easy to get in a fun action mode (tickling) with gf rather than fun conversation mode (teasing). She asked me to remember that I am 30 years old in a joking way....

Then I noticed tacitus' post
http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pheromone-advice-tricks-tips/p75-taa-tac-42682.html#post340358

"P75 must change the mojo, because TAA and TAC by themselves work cross purposes, and P75 by itself seems to bring out a lot of immature weirdness in people... maybe together they have a synergy that is unlike any of the components"

My observations match with what tacitus has noted.

I think that for some people the careless immature feeling leads to not caring about anything that happens, and makes them think of it as inner confidence. I find this sort of confidence pretty teenage like or high school jock like with no basis on real substance. P75 may not be a good work place pheromone.

Comments