Skip to main content

LS A314 + PF mix definitely better than AD A314 + PF mix

After seeing no noticeable results from AD A314 + PF mix, I tried the LS A314 + PF mix again at the same lunch place. Yesterday I used 6 drops and noticed more eye contact and looks at the lunch place. 10 hrs later when I went to the cafe and bookstore, without any reapplication, I didn't see any overt looks but some spontaneous hellos from older ladies and generally a slight sense of presence and being noticed more.

Today I tried a lower dose of 4 drops rubbed all over wrist, chest and neck like usual. Before heading out for lunch applied several dabs of PF on face. At the lunch place noticed some direct eye contact, spontaneous smiles and hellos and an upbeat mood. I think 4 drops might work better for attraction. Extra PF on the face didn't hurt.

Comments