Skip to main content

A314 + PF mix: 6 drops works as well

Noticed some attraction signs when I went to see the band at night (direct looks, smiles, openness etc.) . It was a fresh application after shower. Next morning applied the same dose again after shower. No head snapping attention but noticed the same inclination in people to chat, and if any reason existed, to open a conversation. Definite respect (being noticed by men).

I am liking its consistency and the low chance of OD. Its a good sign when different doses work equally well. So far 4 drops and 6 drops have both worked well and the effects have been pretty much the same. The effects have lasted until the next day provided I wear the same undershirt. I normally apply the mix on my wrist and rub on chest and neck so it gets on the undershirt.

I find this mix to provide a consistent noticeable enhancement.

Comments