Skip to main content

A314 + PF : Attraction and Respect

I mixed A314 LS version with Pherofragrance (PF) in 1:1 ratio to replicate the A314 + xcite effect. The A314 LS version is unscented and smells strongly pheromoney but mixed with the PF smell the smell is slightly mellowed at initial application. Gradually however the A314 smell starts to be noticeable again as I guess PF smell wears off quicker.

So far the dose I have tried every time is 4 drops of the mix.

The mix seems to be working great in attracting signs of respect and attraction and is definitely making me more approachable. The signs are overt from men and pretty noticeable like them saying hello spontaneously and just noticing me more. There is definitely a vibe of presence. Noticed people, both men and women, were more inclined to start a conversation and are being friendly and attentive. More smiles and happier mood all around.

I think I have gotten pretty close to my most favorite mix of A314 and Xcite wipe in terms of effects.

Comments