Skip to main content

Pheroproof : 1.5 to-go spray on Jaw

I applied 2 to-go sprays of IG before going to the gym (1 on hair, 1 on neck) and noticed reactions from some women. My gf's ex said a little more than hello today.

Went to grocery store and noticed no reactions from women. Lady at the counter was curt at first but was very respectful after she caused a delay. So..nothing noteworthy.

Decided to go to the bookstore. Just before exiting the car applied 1.5 to-go sprays of Pheroproof to the jaw and front neck area (first spray was a bit weak so I am considering it to be half spray).

After I got out, I kid you not, every man, woman and beast was looking at me, women had that look of attraction, some smiled, guys were spontaneously smiling and saying hello.

I was walking behind a couple and smelled something nice, so I stopped them and asked them what they were wearing and chatted with them for some time. They seemed very interested, friendly and eager to chat. This was very uncharacteristic of me. Barista was looking at me, and when I looked up she gave me a smile. Hot blonde entered the bookstore and immediately locked eyes with me and gave a smile. It works really well on hot blondes who have that classic high cheekbone look.

When you hit the sweet spot with pheroproof (and it is much easier to hit that sweet spot with this product) you are money. You get so much bolder and both men and women become so receptive. It's what I expect pheromones to do.

Comments