Skip to main content

High -nol use: getting off a high

I used IO a lot for 2 days, must have been around 10 sprays of 2X for the total duration to keep me calm and bring happy thoughts in my mind during the travel. Noticed no attraction signs or attention anywhere. Low dose -nol is slightly attractive on me but this was too high a dose worn mostly for self effects.

After few days of not wearing any pheromones I noticed that I was getting paranoid, having jealous thoughts and just getting a general feeling of being easily annoyed. This happens when I have high -none on me. I took good hot shower every day which should have wiped out the -nol unless there was a lot of conversion. I think my body was abreacting/compensating for a constant period of high -nol exposure.

Side note: I don't think I produce a whole lot of -none or -nol naturally, but I maybe a high -rone producer.

Comments

  1. Anonymous4:06 PM

    A-Nol converts into A-None in the presence of certain bacteria found in sweat--especially underarms. You can therefore get a A-None OD from A-Nol!

    (BTW, A1 converts to A-Nol under the same situation).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment