Skip to main content

MX331: Very good at 1 spray

Applied 1 spray of MX331 (akuto scent). Noticed consistently good responses from women everywhere.

Hair cutting lady was smiley, chatty, complimentative and remembered me from last time, even though someone else had cut my hair then (see my P96 report).

Counter lady at the cafe was smiley and chatty.

Rental lady was pleasant and smiley, even more after learning about what I do for living and fun.

Catlord's mixes are most likely high dosage. Even though he recommends 3 sprays I have not noticed anything positive at that dose. Although gradual ramp-up might be ok (1 spray every 3 hrs).

The effect feels very similar to MX332 (game scent). May be these are identical mixes only with different cover scents.

No overt sexual hits or staring or smiling but interactions flow effortlessly and there is an undercurrent of respect and attraction.

Women seem much more attractive with this and I was feeling this strong subconscious desire to ask out women I got close to even though I don't want to date anyone else right now. This mix should simply be made with a new cover scent without any change in pheros and women will be able to use it with great results, especially when they want to be asked out by a prospective target and want to look their best. No doubt!

Another great mix for women would be MX226 (which is...PM me for details). Just make that with a women's cover scent and amazing attraction from both men and women is guaranteed! That mix doesn't work so well when worn by men.

Comments