Skip to main content

P96 experiences

30 mcg/spray in Neroli

Friday night: Applied 2 sprays (60 mcg) on Friday night to a pub with lots of young 20-30s people. Not many reactions of note. Didn't have any attention grabbing effect.

Saturday morning: No reapplication. No shower. Went out for breakfast and waitress was pleasant. No attention/signs of attraction otherwise. Mood was even. Went in for a haircut and all the hair dressers there were extremely affected. Kept chatting, asking about my gf who was there etc. Gf became a little possessive and later commented that they all seemed to be charmed by my dashing good looks. So these were hits, but it came many hours post application (approx. 12 hrs)

Saturday evening: Applied 60 mcg. Went to a phone store and the sales lady seemed affected. I was there with my gf which I think tempered her reaction a bit.

Sunday morning: Applied 60 mcg and noticed reasonably good attention from two younger women who would turn to look every so often where I was sitting or if I was talking to someone.

Sunday night: I felt mentally exhausted. Just wanted to curl up and sleep. Could be due to P96. There was a calming and centering effect all weekend.

Comments

  1. i thought that was the p86 that was making me tired but now i have my doubts, any idea of what p96 might be?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment