Skip to main content

MX333 : 1 spray on back of neck

This is the first Akuto based product that doesn't smell overbearing at 1 spray.

Older lady approached me to ask about my tattered laptop bag, saying it looked really good and that she wanted to buy one for her grandson.
Counter guy at the post office was enthusiastically thankful for getting my service.
Friendly smile from a woman sitting by herself. At Panera the older lady behind the counter was friendly as usual. Women from my age group who I could be interested in remained unperked.

At lunch no signals of interest but I started a conversation with the older lady at the counter.
Gf was cuddly and emotional and later started crying while telling me about her feelings. She is getting some anxiety attacks recently, so this might not be a phero effect.

There was some openness from myself and people around me.

Comments