Skip to main content

MX332 : Social and friendly

Tried 1 spray around 11:45 am. It's game scented. Went out to lunch around 12 and noticed strangers were noticing, acknowledging and smiling more than usual while just passing by them. Applied another spray around 4 pm and went to walmart around 6 pm. I needed help with something, noticed that all the employees were being very helpful, fetching people for me and generally seemed to be doing more.

Gf was cuddly. No sex. I didn't feel much inclined either. Mood remained upbeat and confident and lasted till the next day. After shower, gf was slightly irritated and moody for a while and complained about hair in the shower tub and dirt on the floor (its hard to tell if it was pheromone related, maybe lighter molecules washed away leaving -none on the skin?).

P.S.: It didn't have any -none side effects for almost 12 hrs since application, maybe because I didn't sweat or get heated at all during that time (I was in AC environment for most of the time). I think it should not be used every day unless you have a very effective plan for getting rid of residual -none (I don't).

It felt quite social. Felt sensuality too (but that needs more testing). Mood and confidence lift was noticeable and easily sustainable. Felt grounded.

Comments