Skip to main content

Another new mix: No -none

Applied 1 spray: Noticed very friendly reactions from men and women. More effort from them to make small talk. Receptionist asked my name. Female colleague touched arm while talking. I was more talkative and open. Male colleague revealed personal information. Two other male friends stopped and wanted to chat. Some reactions of notice from two other women. Older counter lady said "Hi Sweetie", instead of my name as she usually does.

All this by itself means nothing, but taken together there does seem to be a pattern of openness from people. Ofcourse some women remained unperked as usual.

It's a good daytime mix.

Contains: Athena + PF + MX211 + Focus mix

Comments

  1. Anonymous11:23 PM

    Every time I use Pheromone's, and I bought many different kinds, I get embarrassed because people know what they are. They screwed up a date I had because she new about them and was turned off by the strong perfume type smell. Also, They screw up my own natural confidence because the Pheromone gets in the way of my natural self esteem. And those little ones I bought. Turn up the heat. ect. they smell like women's perfume. Just terrible, Pheromone's also take away that personal intimate communication you can have with a women when having great conversations with eye contact. getting to know each other on that deeper level. Guys. You wont find the right girl with these sweaty gross Pheromones. They screw up your energy field and contaminate your own natural smell. Never put them on your skin. Discusting! If anything, use a disposable T shirt. This is my experience with them. Have some self confidence guys and clear your minds. Using these products only contaminates your body and aura. Go ahead and try them than after your embarrassed LOL. Try meditation and exercise. Build some healthy self esteem and learn to communicate with women.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment