Skip to main content

Day after -none: Good results

So, I most likely had quite a -none buildup from last week's -none usage, people were avoiding eye contact and generally giving more attention to my hot girl. I hated that, as I am an attention whore.

But today evening, all of a sudden there was quite a bit of eye contact and smiles thrown my way.

I had noticed similar reactions after few days of being down with common cold and not showering during that period.

There is no pheromone product that you can just spray and get these sort of reactions. There are so many variables to consider and everyone's chemistry is just so different that making one magic product for everyone is virtually impossible.

Best option is to make a product that after marinating on the user's skin and being chowed down by skin bacteria, individualizes the pheromone signature and makes the user attractive.

After many years of pheromone usage I still remain slightly disappointed by the lack of consistency.

Comments