Skip to main content

New purchases from Androtics

I wonder why more people are not jumping on the MX211. It's old Ammo fragranced 10.375 mcg each of Anol and TAA per spray. People who love Ammo smell should definitely get this one.

Anyways I ordered a bottle and the Raw Power test pack. I wasn't too interested in the Raw Power test pack but it was cheap so thought what the hell and bought it. I also have MX292 coming.

I am waiting for Pheroproof in game scent and a possible high dose Anol product that can replace my xcite wipes which I am almost out of. I can't find a store based in US that sells xcite wipes, the only store is in UK and I am not sure how reliable it is or even if it is the same formula. I might end up buying from there anyways as they are the only one who always seem to have it in stock and the picture on their website looks legit.

Comments