Skip to main content

Health report

I went to get my physical consultation today. I was wearing 3 sprays of IG and 1 to-go spray of CTTM. The examiner was a white caucasian pilates instructor in her 20s. The pheromone did have some effect. She kept playing with her hair the entire time and made comments like "you are so funny", "you are so cute" etc.

Anyway, so after almost 2 hrs of exercising, measuring, jumping, talking etc. I got my report. First the good news: Body fat percentage is 6% and BMI was 20.4. I also scored excellent on flexibility tests, and abs strength.

But the bad news is that my resting heart rate is really high (86). The peak however was 191, which is on par with the average, calculated as (220 - age). I wonder if the high resting heart rate was just temporary and probably due to the stress of the situation, but I am pretty convinced that my heart muscles are weak.

I am happy with the effect of cutting out the carbs from my diet on my body fat% and abs. But now I really have to focus on getting in more cardiovascular exercise, which I had been avoiding for fear of loosing weight. Need to invest in more high calorie, high protein, low carbs diet. Hard to find that in protein shakes. The one I have right now (Solgar to go) is really one of the best for someone trying to cut out carbs and lose weight but I guess it's not appropriate for me.

Comments