Skip to main content

Day report 12/26/08: 2 A314 + 2 squirts TE + 1 xcite + 1 to-go IFM

The older cashier in her 50s at BK was quite rude in her tone. Either it had something to do with her conversation with her manager right before I went to the counter or something in my vibe was offending her.

Not many other reactions for the first few hours after application.

After about 3 hours went to the gym and immediately felt many eyes on me. I was doing one exercise and the instructor working there came to show me the correct way to do one particular exercise and then went to get his card to give it to me. That in itself is not surprising since he might just be looking to pitch himself as a personal trainer. But I have been doing the same exercise in the same way for several weeks now in front of him and he never felt the need to give me pointers except today.

Noticed some looks from other women too, most around 20s, and of all ethnicities.

The sweat activated the pheromones a bit more. I skipped shower and went to the book store. Noticed many interest indicators from both young and old women. Some smiles, but mostly just constant looks.

Comments