Skip to main content

2 A314 + 1 xcite + 4 ICM1b + 1 large spray oxycalm: better reactions at the snooty coffee shop

I have been going to this coffee shop for 2-3 weeks and noticed that it's very hard to get a reaction out of anyone here. Today wearing this combo after getting my chai as I passed by a guy sitting with a cute baby girl the baby locked onto me quickly and started smiling and giggling. Typical of A314 + xcite combo. Felt more presence in general. Older man was looking, waiting for acknowledgement. Cute girl looked, smiled and started rearranging her hair. I think I did break through the snooty nature of the crowd here somewhat.

It's not a total success but most girls who come here are young, hot and well groomed, kind of expected for the rich crowd and very wary of giving any encouragement to strangers.

Yesterday I tried 4 sprays of to-go MX200 here with some success. MX101, TE etc. have failed to give any positive reactions here. I haven't tried Athena + PF combo in isolation here yet.

Comments